JFAST is the ideal simulation solution for operational forces. Light-weight and portable, it travels with the Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) team, sets up in minutes and provides an accredited mission rehearsal capability when and where a unit needs it.
• System sets up in less than 10 minutes
• Scale-able throughput from 1 to 32 students
• Meets JTAC and JFO MOA accreditation requirements
• Interoperable with existing systems (DIS/HLA)
JFAST is also available in a Special Operations Forces Mission Rehearsal System (SOF MRS) configuration, which has been ruggedized for Special Operations Forces and utilizes Common Database (CDB) formats for rapid geo-specific mission rehearsal.
Fidelity has been designing and delivering classroom simulators since 2002. Our systems can be found in Fires Centers of Excellence around the world. Fidelity’s Joint Fires classrooms have supported integration for a number of digital communications devices such as:
AFATDS (Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System)
Fidelity’s Military & Aerospace Manufacturing (M&A) Division provides the Simulation & Training Division with an organic capability of any military device. You name the device, and we will produce a near-exact form, fit, function (3F) replica completely in-house.
• Near-identical Form, Fit and Function
• 6 DOF tracking
• Plug & Play
• Simulate, Stimulate, Emulate or Virtual options
Digitally-Aided Close Air Support (DACAS) and Digital Fires systems have been successfully integrated into Fidelity training solutions.
Fidelity’s Immersive Training Solutions are the system of choice for Fires Centers of Excellence and school houses throughout NATO. The Fidelity Fires product family provides the Warfighter with a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) training package, or a completely customizable solution.
Utilizing an accredited common software baseline, Fidelity’s immersive systems seamlessly interconnect with all other available configurations within the Joint Fires product family. This common software baseline provides the end-user with a fully scalable product line and a common intuitive User Interface (UI).
Fidelity’s immersive training systems utilize the Fidelity Fires software baseline. Fidelity Fires is fully accredited by the Joint Fire Support Executive Steering Committee (JFS ESC) for all Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) items.
Fidelity’s Immersive Training Systems offer expanded role-player stations
• Utilize fixed-wing and rotary-wing pilot-in-the-loop role players to realistically work target talk-ons and Forward Air Controller Airborne (FAC(A)) procedures true to battlefield operations.
• Send and receive digital CAS messages
• Receive pod view on ROVER equipment
• Add a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) for training military leaders in tactical decision making, war gaming, and to provide instruction to students throughout mission observation.
• Utilize a Fire Direction Center (FDC) to realistically work Call For Fire missions through digital fires messaging formats and verbal communications.
• Network multiple Joint Fires Observer (JFO) stations to the JTAC position for expanded battlefield operations in force-on-force engagements.
• Add vehicle position for dynamic scenarios with JTACs and Ground Force Commanders (GFC) operating within armored mobile positions.