Fidelity’s Immersive Training Solutions are the system of choice for Fires Centers of Excellence and school houses throughout NATO. The Fidelity Fires product family provides the Warfighter with a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) training package, or a completely customizable solution.
Utilizing an accredited common software baseline, Fidelity’s immersive systems seamlessly interconnect with all other available configurations within the Joint Fires product family. This common software baseline provides the end-user with a fully scalable product line and a common intuitive User Interface (UI).
Fidelity’s immersive training systems utilize the Fidelity Fires software baseline. Fidelity Fires is fully accredited by the Joint Fire Support Executive Steering Committee (JFS ESC) for all Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) items.
Fidelity’s Immersive Training Systems offer expanded role-player stations
• Utilize fixed-wing and rotary-wing pilot-in-the-loop role players to realistically work target talk-ons and Forward Air Controller Airborne (FAC(A)) procedures true to battlefield operations.
• Send and receive digital CAS messages
• Receive pod view on ROVER equipment
• Add a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) for training military leaders in tactical decision making, war gaming, and to provide instruction to students throughout mission observation.
• Utilize a Fire Direction Center (FDC) to realistically work Call For Fire missions through digital fires messaging formats and verbal communications.
• Network multiple Joint Fires Observer (JFO) stations to the JTAC position for expanded battlefield operations in force-on-force engagements.
• Add vehicle position for dynamic scenarios with JTACs and Ground Force Commanders (GFC) operating within armored mobile positions.
• Stimulate real NVGs
• Form/Fit/Function replicas of military devices
• Digitally-Aided CAS integration
• Digital Fires integration
• After Action Review
• During Action Review
• Take-home review package
• Small arms integration